IT Consultis (ITC) is an award-winning Digital Transformation Consultancy in China & Asia, empowering Fortune 500 companies and C-Levels with the right strategy & execution playbook.
We partner with 500+ premium brands in various sectors, such as LVMH, Apple, Moschino, Hublot, Omega, Maison Margiela, Marni, Stella McCartney, Shiseido, BASF, Intralox, Brandy Melville, Wellington College, AmCham, Banyan Tree, Accor, Pernod Ricard, Pirelli, Swatch Group, and more.
Our expertise includes:
- Digital Transformation & Change Management (including Digital Transformation Talent Augmentation)
- CRM, CDP, Data, Marketing Automation & Clienteling
- Tailor-made Digital & Commerce Experiences: WeChat Mini Programs, Websites, Apps
- System Integration, APIs & Infrastructure Management.
ITC empowers the most ambitious brands on digital transformation in China and other Asian markets. With a team of 60 experts in three countries. ITC leverages Martech, e-commerce, and omnichannel solutions to maximize clients’ ROI.
As a Human Resource Team member, you’re an expert in delivering top talents in the digital transformation, technology, and IT industry to join us as a Tech and Digital Recruiter. You will be developing strategies to proactively identify, engage and recruit the A player talents for ITCs’ ongoing operations, ad hoc projects, and new businesses. You’re an essential contributor to our high-performing team responsible for successful candidate management experiences, interviewing processes, and pre-onboarding activities. You are dynamic, passionate, and proven to be the person who strives to make a positive difference for both candidates and the customers we support. You thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.e.
- Fully execute the end-to-end recruitment process including the job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, and regular communication with candidates
- Actively search resumes on various recruitment channels to get sufficient and qualified CVs for recruitment requirements
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant job boards/media platforms.
- Screen CVs and shortlist candidates for further processing
- Build the best communication with hiring requesters to follow the business needs on time
- Build applicant sources and data by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, other recruiters, media, and internet sites
- Manage the posting of job vacancies at top-performing recruitment channels
- Manage the feedback on recruitment efficiency and generate solutions
- Creating long term partnerships with Universities in and out of China to get the best talents from there
- Creating partnerships with specific communities and associations
- Brand ITC as the employer for talent attracting, know where we are in the industry and IT community in Asia
- Keep up the speed to align with the changes in business to not let the recruitment behind
- At least 2 years of proven experience in recruitment as an in-house recruiter, headhunter, or within a recruitment agency, preferably in a technology services environment
- Native Chinese speaker with excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of social media and job boards
- Natural networking ability and a love of meeting new people
- Experience working with an Application Tracking System preferred
- Professional customer service orientation, polite, friendly, and commercial.
- Effectively manage multiple searches and assignments for candidates in various fields;
- Warrior spirit, willing to learn, and non-stop improving efforts
Nice to have:
- Foreigner and Expat recruiting experience
- Technical experience and knowledge in Digital, Website development
- Vietnam, Singapore, and other Asia markets understand and network
- Opportunities to work closely with the best minds and touch base in digital transformation in China and APAC
- Amazing teamwork of warriors, we fight for the same goal
- One of the best office conditions with adjustable desks, ergonomic chairs, snacks, fun drinks and chill-out time in the pantry
- Say NO to the dress code. We don’t judge by the look
- Flexible holidays policy throughout the year
- Multicultural team (10+ nationalities), non-stop parties, sharing, learning
For more information, connect with Giang – HR Executive