ITC empowers the most ambitious brands in their digital transformation in China and across other Asian markets. With a team of 60 experts in three countries. ITC leverages Martech, e-commerce, and omnichannel solutions to maximize clients’ ROI.
At ITC, we provide full-scale Digital Transformation consulting and technical development work. Not only do we provide strategy consulting empowering our clients to reimagine how they connect and engage with their customers, but we also set up solutions that enable our clients to reach their customers across every platform, every device, and every step of the customer journey. Our designs inspire, our industry experts understand our client’s challenges, and our consultants make one-to-one customer relationships a reality.
- Solid practical experience in enterprise management, combines IT technology, solutions, and enterprise management composite capabilities
- Excellent understanding of technologies like OMS, E-Commerce, CDP, DMP, and System Integrations
- Ability to draw architecture
- Ability to Challenge technological choices
- Ability to make tech teams Accountable
- Must be well organized, leverage best practices, and most importantly, innovate through any problem with a can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to set expectations and communicate goals to comfortably communicate with key stakeholders, challenge/disqualified vendors.
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of disciplines
- Team player who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders to arrive at the best solution
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical processes/challenges and create pragmatic solutions
- Experience within an architecture team where you have developed solutions aligned with an overarching strategy.
- Strong sense of understanding the customer’s business model, business strategy, way of work, and the potential change by new technology influence on their industries
- Experience on managing integrated solutions with applications between mainland China and overseas is an advantage
- Native Chinese speaker fluent in English
- Proactively identifying solutions to meet local business requirements while aligning with global standards.
- Cross-team collaboration with other departments and key stakeholders to harmonize systems or infrastructure with the enterprise architecture. Drive discussions among Architects and key stakeholders to agree on the solution architecture. Communicate a clear vision of how the technology can be optimally applied to products and services
- Proactively anticipate and act upon issues that arise, provides alternative approaches, optimal solution and continuously improve the performance of applications
- Balance of business and technology acumen, including the ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business problems and to tie your solutions to program success criteria
- Audit all company’s system to ensure the integrity of any proposed solutions across work streams
- Mentor the development team and promote ideas for useful technologies and methodologies
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in technology, industry, and corresponding business domain
- Engaging and influencing key stakeholders to ensure the solution addresses both Functional and Non-Functional needs of the business
- Architecture/solution generating together with the CTO and document end-to-end solution designs