(S)CRM / WeCom & Marketing Automation Consultants
Bring your innovative ideas to the highly-talented and driven Strategy and Production teams at ITC to deliver world-class digital solutions
About the job
We're looking for an expert in China digital landscape to drive our consulting mission towards success
What You Will Get Out of This Position
As a Consultant, you will play a key role within the ITC organization.
- You will be the ambassador of ITC to promote the ITC brand to companies ranging from Startups to Fortune 500
- Your work and action will have a direct strategic impact on the performance of the company
- You will work with the most influential minds in the digital world besides interacting with the entire Consulting and Strategy department of ITC
- You will play a key role in a fast-growing organization – the more we grow, the more you grow
- Lead Strategy and Consulting projects starting from pitch to completion.
- Help the company toward reaching the 52% gross margin objective.
- Manage multiple clients’ digital transformation initiatives end-to-end with ITC’s strategic pillars consisting of BI & Infrastructure Integration, Marketing Automation, WeChat Consultation & Activation.
- Create and manage client WeChat Official Accounts & WeChat Work including registration, setup, implementation, content, and follower, post management.
- Get up to speed on Social CRM Tools used by ITC, and advise clients on Engagement, Personalization, and Conversion strategies.
- Help with ITC’s lead generation activities, including LinkedIn lead generation on daily basis.
- Help to build digital proposals for clients through competitive analysis, identify business goals, assess customer needs, build user personas, map user journeys, and deliver strategic and actionable recommendations.
- Work with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Baidu Tongji, WeChat, etc) to extract data and provide insights on analytics reports.
- Help grow the Department’s service offerings by researching, analyzing, and learning the latest software & tools available in the Chinese market pertinent for our business.
- Assist in company growth by understanding the different lead acquisition strategic initiatives on the Client Services Team and creating routines to execute.
- Contribute to the development of client strategies and experiences on WeChat.
- Stay up-to-date, explore, and evaluate trends in the digital landscape.
- Develop presentation materials for clients.
- Other ad-hoc analysis are required by management.
- Work with Client’s website back office.
- Assist the project managers with content insertion.
- Ability to multitask and work independently as well as in groups to provide solutions.
- Other consulting missions.
- Support other teams if needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Native Chinese speaker, with good English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Background in Digital, Tech, Computer Science, and Digital Marketing.
- Experience with WeChat Open Platform.
- Experience with Social CRM tools in the market preferred.
- Knowledge of available Digital Analytics tools (primarily Google Analytics, Baidu Tongji, Youshu) and the ability to navigate through data & performance stats
- Self-motivated individual with a positive attitude, and ability to work individually and on a team.
- Curious with an eagerness to learn.
- Analytical thinker, organized with the ability to see the “big picture” and dig into details.
- Tech-savvy and passionate about staying up to date with the latest technologies and innovations in the Chinese digital landscape.
- Proficiency in computer required (Keynote, Numbers, Pages, or MS Office Suite products).
- Ability to work in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Flexible paid days off and more
- Employment and insurance benefits above the market
- Professional career path and frequent objectives, review
- Multicultural team (10+ nationalities), non-stop parties, sharing, learning
- Lovely office with modern facilities
- Fun and dynamic team with great ambition, always fighting for the same goal
- Pantry area with snacks drinks available all the time
- Weekly team gatherings, and parties with some big surprises
- Other exciting team building activities