Bring your innovative ideas to the highly-talented and driven Strategy and Production teams at ITC to deliver world-class digital solutions
We're looking for an expert in China digital landscape to drive our consulting mission towards success
As a Consultant, you will play a key role within the ITC organization.
– You will be the ambassador of ITC to promote the ITC brand to companies ranging from Startups to Fortune 500
– Your work and action will have a direct strategic impact on the performance of the company
– You will work with the most influential minds in the digital world besides interacting with the entire Consulting and Strategy department of ITC
– You will play a key role in a fast-growing organization – the more we grow, the more you grow
– Lead Strategy and Consulting projects starting from pitch to completion.
– Help the company toward reaching the 52% gross margin objective.
– Manage multiple clients’ digital transformation initiatives end-to-end with ITC’s strategic pillars consisting of BI & Infrastructure Integration, Marketing Automation, WeChat Consultation & Activation.
– Create and manage client WeChat Official Accounts & WeChat Work including registration, setup, implementation, content, and follower, post management.
– Get up to speed on Social CRM Tools used by ITC, and advise clients on Engagement, Personalization, and Conversion strategies.
– Help with ITC’s lead generation activities, including LinkedIn lead generation on daily basis.
– Help to build digital proposals for clients through competitive analysis, identify business goals, assess customer needs, build user personas, map user journeys, and deliver strategic and actionable recommendations.
– Work with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Baidu Tongji, WeChat, etc) to extract data and provide insights on analytics reports.
– Help grow the Department’s service offerings by researching, analyzing, and learning the latest software & tools available in the Chinese market pertinent for our business.
– Assist in company growth by understanding the different lead acquisition strategic initiatives on the Client Services Team and creating routines to execute.
– Contribute to the development of client strategies and experiences on WeChat.
– Stay up-to-date, explore, and evaluate trends in the digital landscape.
– Develop presentation materials for clients.
– Other ad-hoc analysis are required by management.
– Work with Client’s website back office.
– Assist the project managers with content insertion.
– Ability to multitask and work independently as well as in groups to provide solutions.
– Other consulting missions.
– Support other teams if needed.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Native Chinese speaker, with good English communication skills (written and verbal).
– Background in Digital, Tech, Computer Science, and Digital Marketing.
– Experience with WeChat Open Platform.
– Experience with Social CRM tools in the market preferred.
– Knowledge of available Digital Analytics tools (primarily Google Analytics, Baidu Tongji, Youshu) and the ability to navigate through data & performance stats
– Self-motivated individual with a positive attitude, and ability to work individually and on a team.
– Curious with an eagerness to learn.
– Analytical thinker, organized with the ability to see the “big picture” and dig into details.
– Tech-savvy and passionate about staying up to date with the latest technologies and innovations in the Chinese digital landscape.
– Proficiency in computer required (Keynote, Numbers, Pages, or MS Office Suite products).
– Ability to work in an agile, fast-paced environment.
– Flexible paid days off and more
– Employment and insurance benefits above the market
– Professional career path and frequent objectives, review
– Multicultural team (10+ nationalities), non-stop parties, sharing, learning
– Lovely office with modern facilities
– Fun and dynamic team with great ambition, always fighting for the same goal
– Pantry area with snacks drinks available all the time
– Weekly team gatherings, and parties with some big surprises
– Other exciting team building activities