As a member of the Strategy and Consulting Department, you will focus on business transformation related to Sales, Account Management Marketing Automation, Social CRM, and end-to-end Omnichannel experiences. Our services target China market specifically and in some cases, you will have the chance to work with clients from Asian markets such as Singapore, and Hong Kong, as well as globally for Europe and the Americas.
At ITC, we provide full-scale Digital Transformation consulting and technical development work. Not only do we provide strategy consulting empowering our clients to reimagine how they connect and engage with their customers, but we also set up solutions that enable our clients to reach their customers across every platform, every device, and every step of the customer journey. Our designs inspire, our industry experts understand our client’s challenges, and our consultants make one-to-one customer relationships a reality.
About this Position:
This position is uniquely integrated between Sales, Account Management and Consulting. We are looking for an A player that is highly proactive, detailed-oriented with a self-driven and can-do mindset who can connect the dots. Not only will you need to be on the client-facing front, handling pre-sales consulting with the clients, lead, and opportunity qualification, you will also need to be a bridge between all the different ITC departments, including the Design team, Production team, and Strategy & Consulting team.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts, budgets and close agreements to maximize profits
- Handle all the pre-sales consulting on ITC services to proposal presentations and pitching to clients
- Understand how to read, debrief clients’ RFP (request for proposals) and involve necessary team members for RFP answers and submissions
- Build detailed strategy + tech proposals via Keynote/Powerpoints to pitch for the clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Capture, understand, and analyze client user requirements and objectives on their entire digital transformation journey
- Think outside of the box and strive for innovative solutions in areas such as Social CRM, Marketing Automation, WeCom, Omnichannel Loyalty and eCommerce.
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests
- Manage CRM, ensure the CRM is frequently updated and clean
- Prepare Sales reports on account status on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
STRATEGY & CONSULTING
- Manage clients’ digital transformation initiatives end-to-end with ITC’s strategic pillars consisting of BI & Infrastructure integration, CRM, Marketing Automation, WeChat and WeCom Consultation & ActivationBuild digital proposals for clients through competitors’ analysis, identify business goals, assess customer needs, build user personas, map user journeys, and deliver strategic and actionable recommendations
- Present strategic recommendations and roadmaps to clients
- Stay updated on the latest digital trends, especially for China markets
- Other ad-hoc requirements from the management
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role
- Proactivity, detailed orientation, strong analysis, critical thinking, and solution designing skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to “connect the dots”
- Demonstrated experience and ability to deal with RFP (request for proposals) and RFQ (request for proposals)
- Advanced Keynote/Powerpoint and visualization skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Working experience and knowledge in the related IT field are expected for this position, preferably in: Consulting; Project Management; CRM; Cloud technologies; System integration
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- You show a keen interest in technology and understand how it can be used to enable business processes;
- You are a flexible and dynamic team player
- You feel comfortable in new environments and are not afraid to speak up
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Mandarin (listening + speaking + writing) is a plus
- Client engagement experience and existing knowledge about China and APAC region is highly regarded
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is a plus.
- Experience with Digital transformation/Marketing automation/WeCom/Omnichannel user journeys is a plus.
- Opportunities to work closely with the best minds and touch base in digital transformation in China and APAC
- Amazing teamwork ever of warriors, we fight for the same goal
- ENGLISH is the main daily communication language
- One of the best office conditions with snacks, drinks, chill out time
- Exciting atmosphere and open policy of a start-up leading digital agency in the Asia market
- Multicultural team (10+ nationalities), non-stop parties, sharing, learning