Shanghai Access is a free monthly booklet and website giving you access to gifts and discounts from your favorite restaurants, bars, bakeries, spas, and more…Each month, Shanghai Access provides new gifts and discounts according to Shanghai citizens requests! As a start-up business, Shanghai Access needed to get support on creating their complete visual identity, web and print strategy.
- Booklet design for online edition and print (3000-5000 monthly)
- User Interface and responsive web design
- Newsletter web design
- Member cards creation
- Business cards design for Shanghai Access team
- Custom Shanghai interactive map
- Development of the platform www.shanghai-access.com in English and Chinese
The website needed to be working on any platform. In order to solve this issue, we came up with responsive design. Responsive design is great for :
- Ensuring the website is optimized for any device
- Limiting the costs – no need to have different websites
- Simplifying the updating process as there is only one version to update
- Improving SEO as there is only one url for each page
A complete stationery pack has been created by our design team including :
- A logo
- Business cards
- Email signature
The goal here was to create a simple and memorable identity that will fit both the local and foreign inhabitants of Shanghai.
It is worth noting, that for this project the website is fully responsive, which means that it automatically adapts to any device resolution. In other words, the website works on desktop computers, tablets and mobile phones.
Shanghai Access has been issuing its booklet every month since the completion of the project. Their website has been able to drive some traffic and the SEO is satisfactory.
IT Consultis took care of our website shanghai-access.com and did a great job. They work well and fast, we were very satisfied with what they did. I highly recommend their service if you need a good follow-up and reactive partner to develop your website.