=== WorldGeoIP ===
Author: IT Consultis
Tags: geo IP, block, plugin, censure, country, countries
Requires WordPress at least version: 3.3
Tested up to version: 3.3
Requires at least: 3.3
Tested up to: 3.3
Stable tag: 0.1
== Description ==
World Geo IP is a plugin that block other plugins depending from which country the user is connected in accordance with the different set-up in the admin panel.
With a user friendly interface, the administrator will be able to create some rules in which you can select a country and the plugin(s) to block for user from this country.
Even if you update your plugins, that won’t change anything in the smooth functioning of WorldGeoIP.
== Screenshots ==
1. The WorldGeoIP backend, easily create rules select a country or search it and select the plugins to block according to the country.
== Installation ==
1. Upload the extracted archive to `wp-content/plugins/`
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
3. Open the Appearance Editor page Appearance -> Editor
4. Select the Header in the list on the right
5. Add just behind “wp_head();” the code line : “if (function_exists(‘WorldGeoIP’)) WorldGeoIP();”
6. Enjoy !
== Coming soon ==
In the next version of WorldGeoIP you ll find a better looking interface. The choice of several countries into a rule will be available.
An internal function will be implemented in order to avoid conflict between two different rules that have a common country set.
== BETA ==
This plugin is still in beta so use it at your own risks. Please use it only ater backing up the content of your website.
By downloading this plugin you accept those conditions as they are. IT Consultis can not be responsible of any loss.